Qualified candidates will:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Possess basic math and cash handling experience.
- Have strong phone and computer skills.
- Have previous customer service experience (preferred).
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Possess general knowledge of automotive repair services and collision.
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with prospective clients, vendors, management and team.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Start here to apply for this position:
Fill out this form to start the process. If we have an opening and you qualify we will contact you shortly.