As a front desk associate at this Massage Envy franchised location,* essential responsibilities revolve around providing excellent services to members and guests. These include:
- Answering phone calls.
- Using services departments software.
- Recording conversation with clients in shop CRM.
- Setting and checking members and guests in and out for appointments.
- Greeting members and guests upon arrival.
- Re-engaging inactive prospects.
- Keeping management apprised of customer concerns and following manager’s policies, procedures and direction.
- Accepting constructive criticism in a positive manner and using it as a learning tool.
- Upholding the Spectrum core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members.
Qualified candidates will:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Possess basic math and cash handling experience.
- Have strong phone and computer skills.
- Have previous customer service experience (preferred).
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Possess general knowledge of automotive repair services and collision.
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with prospective clients, vendors, management and team.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Start here to apply for this position:
Fill out this form to start the process. If we have an opening and you qualify we will contact you shortly.