We’re currently seeking an Office assistant for a full-time role in a great office environment.
We’re looking for:
– Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree (concentration in Accounting or Business Administration preferred) or equivalent experience
– Firm understanding of core accounting principles
– Experience with ADP, QuickBooks
– Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
– Able to work independently
– Strong communication skills
– Experience in project billing and time entry
– Detail-oriented and highly organized
– Process daily transactions, verify coding and maintain general ledger
– Accounts Receivable: Manage full accounts receivable cycle; generate/send invoices, receive/record deposits, follow up on client collections, etc.
– Accounts Payable: Manage full accounts payable cycle; process invoices, payments, etc.
– Responsible for processing of payroll and coordinating employee benefits
– Responsible for monthly bank and credit card reconciliations
– Responsible for monthly accrual basis financial statements
– Manage insurance and professional license renewals
– Receptionist duties related to answering telephones and greeting guests
– Work with external CPA for year-end financial statements and tax fillings
Start here to apply for this position:
Fill out this form to start the process. If we have an opening and you qualify we will contact you shortly.