Now Hiring Collision Techs
Auto Body Technician
Spectrum collision repair shop with multiple DRPs, located in Mobile, AL, is currently looking for motivated, experienced collision Body Technicians.
Our body technician is responsible for making repairs to all assigned vehicles, restoring them to pre-accident condition in accordance with industry standards and factory specifications. They will also supply a detailed list of all parts required to complete the repairs properly.
The Body Technician will:
– Repair damaged vehicles in accordance with Repair Orders
– Work and communicate with the Production Manager and Estimator on the vehicle repair status (including identifying supplemental damage and writing supplements).
– Verify parts for correctness for all assigned jobs.
– Own a set of required tools in good working order.
– 2-5 years of auto body collision repair experience required.
– Certification training is a plus.
– Welding certification is a plus.
– Experience using frame and measuring equipment.
Skills and Abilities
– Reliable work history, attendance, and punctuality
– History of working well independently and in a team environment
– Highly organized, able to handle multiple concurrent assignments
– Must have a valid driver’s license
– Ability to manage all assigned jobs, including checking parts for accuracy in a timely fashion to ensure on-time deliveries
Start here to apply for this position:
Fill out this form to start the process. If we have an opening and you qualify we will contact you shortly.